Thread: Unsure
View Single Post
JustPassingThrough

Member Since Jun 2012
Default Jun 30, 2012 at 01:20 AM

Thank you catgoesmeow and Kant! Your advice to just not think about it too much and giving it time makes so much sense, and I'm gonna try. I can put it out of my head most of the time, but sometimes, I don't know. People judge other people so quickly that having a definite identity is almost like a survival tool, you know? But yeah.

And, Kant, I'm attracted to girls afterwards too--all the time. And I could definitely feel comfortable in relationship with one, I think about it a lot. But, I don't know--maybe it is a need to be normal, but if I'm a lesbian then why do I consistently flirt with guys and end up in relationships with them? Maybe being aware of this will help me not do it. It's just when I meet a guy it seems like it's predisposed that there could be a possible relationship. It's like it starts out before I even get a chance to say anything. My friend said that my personality is flirty, it's just that girls don't pick up on it because I'm usually around straight ones? I don't know. Oh jeez. I'm overthinking it again, aren't I?

Well, anyway, thanks again for your comments and support!

Not just one world.
Hundreds of them.
Thousands maybe.”

- Neil Gaiman
JustPassingThrough is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote