Thread: Tricky one...
View Single Post
Chihuahua

Member Since Mar 2012
6 hugs
given
Heart Jul 05, 2012 at 02:23 PM

A while ago (like 3 months) I had sleep problems and constantly thought about sex, off course hubby didn't complain but then as suddenly as it started it ended. Hubby was confused as to why it went from VERY frequently to almost non existent. So the mood has just started again yesterday and I can't wait to see hubby (was working out, he will be home tomorrow morning) because I missed him and obviously for other reasons... I am now worried that I will want it again sooooo much and then be kinda repulsed shortly after. Needless to say this is confusing for hubby and even myself. We had some problems but we are finally at a stage where we communicate again and I think I'm falling in love again (major Whoo hoo). Any advice on how to tackle this serious (for me) and sensitive issue. (For hubby sex is like the holy grail- and when it's non existent he immediately thinks something major is wrong or I don't love him) His ex wife cheated so he has some minor trust issues-working on those and it's going great. Any help would be appreciated.
Chihuahua is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote