View Single Post
rolan86

Member Since May 2012
5 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2012 at 05:03 PM

So I am 19 and a virgin, and I have a chance to possibly hook up with some really attractive women. It has been my dream to have sex with a hot hipster girl and this might be my chance. However, I just feel really weird doing this. The girl who invited me is being sort of suggestive, and I have no feelings for her whatsoever. I feel if the sex weren't there I wouldn't really want to talk to her. For this reason, I feel like I could be making a big mistake by going for this. I have also always had a goal of having sex with someone 20 and up while I am still a teenager. I am running out of time to reach this goal. At the same time, I feel this is a stupid goal, and resent the fact that I have it. So this is really a moral dilemma almost. Finally, after all these years of sexual frustration, take the opportunity, or just let it go, and keep "waiting for that perfect moment with that special person". I am very afraid I might end up regretting it if I go for it, and might be stuck forever with a painful memory. Thanks!
rolan86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote