View Single Post
shezbut
Legendary

Member Since Feb 2009
15.7k hugs
given
Default Jul 12, 2012 at 01:05 AM

Hi rolan,

I have mixed emotions and thoughts on this topic. Guys and girls look at sex very differently ~ we always have and we probably always will!

I think that the goal of having sex with an older woman, while you're still in your teens is kind of silly, but probably not unusual. Most young girls go with guys who are older than them...that's the way it's been for EONS. Is your hope that she'll be experienced, making the sex more enjoyable? I can't see any other possible motivation...I'm not sure.

Personally, I've been with those with experience and some with no experience. It really does take a while before you get to know your body, and the body of a woman ~ who likes what, when, etc. Rated R and X movies aren't very realistic. You need to ask her what she likes/wants, and ask for feedback! Does that feel good, or does it hurt? In the right place? Softer? The list goes on ~ and obtaining that takes time and experience.

That said, you don't have to feel compelled to simply use women for sex. You can wait to develop honest and true romantic relationships, and let your knowledge grow more slowly but also in a way that doesn't make you feel bad about your behavior or desires. Sex should be enjoyable for both parties ~ pressuring yourself to "just do it" doesn't sound real enjoyable to me.

I know, I'm taking a huge risk by being honest with you on this topic. But, it's simply my opinion. Nothing else.

"Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace."
- Author Unkown
shezbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
BatsAndButterflies, kindachaotic, lynn P., Travelinglady