View Single Post
Anonymous37781

Default Jul 18, 2012 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
Read 50 Shades of Grey. They cover that quite well. Spanking should be done during sex/foreplay (at least, if both parties are interested). And what happened last night made me realize that it takes a lot of trust to do that, and not just that but both parties have to know their limits and expectations. There was more going on than what I wrote: I have very strong feelings for her that she does not know about, so I was also conflicted with how I felt and how I was supposed to feel. It was supposed to be a joke, but there were very confusing feelings for me and I was also scared not from her but from the action itself. And while that was happening I was also comparing myself to an erotic book and if it's suppose to be like that, too. Like Ana, she was a virgin like me and was afraid of spanking as punishment, but then she realized that she was turned on by the pain, and I thought well shouldn't I have felt the same way, even though it wasn't supposed to be sexual? It was just so confusing and I don't think I'm going to bring out the crop again unless it's for real spanking.
So you're coming close to answering your own question I haven't read the book and from what you told me I don't think you should feel the same. The spanking I'm thinking of doesn't seem to involve pain, just some sort of stimulation. Physical stimulation and maybe some emotional/mental turn-on.
I posted my question but unfortunately it seems to have been deleted
Hope you have better luck... maybe your therapist can help you resolve this using your own insights.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote