Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 18, 2012 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn P. View Post
Hi Dr Skipper - many people don't want any part of spanking during sex and some do...therefore your response is more the average. There's also different levels of spanking - from playful all the way to full dominance(consensual). Did you buy the crop to use for that purpose, with you doing the spanking or are you wanting to get accustomed to being the receiver?? As Typo said, maybe you're not into receiving and would do better being the dominant one or maybe you don't want to have spanking at all. Yes being spanked as a child could be why you were uncomfortable. Do you want to get used to being spanked? Maybe its not for you and the majority aren't fine with it, although some will sacrifice for their partner. Trust your heart and instincts.
I bought it actually as more of a prop for an outfit, but the more I fantasize, I would not mind spanking others, but I'm also realizing I probably wouldn't want to be the one being spanked. I think it'd be something to do for fun or for pleasure, not sure how much I could take pleasure in it.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lynn P.