View Single Post
BorderlineAnn

Member Since Sep 2007
Default Jul 20, 2012 at 04:52 PM

Hi, I"m so confused and freaking out right now. Started off this morning, couldn't sit still. Was at work early to unload the truck. I was literally wheeling my chair back and forth couldn't sit still. I often need an ativan for truck, since I'll freak out about the noise/danger of things falling off the rollers. So, had one. Any way was zooom zoom zoom the whole time, noticed myself having a hard time as the day went on with impulse control. Big time. Gotta watch my mouth. Did have some power though cause I managed to refrain from jumping on things and crap like that. Realized what I was doing, and was getting irritable at the same time. Talking to myself a lot. So took a 2nd ativan (doc has said this is fine as i'm on a low dose). After awhile, not sure if it was from that or eatting a little lunch, I lost all the pep energy and just got misearable dazed. I was worthless, out of an immediate task, staring off and just kinda bumping around while attempting to do things. Bumbling is a word that comes to mind as I tried to get things done. Oh and of course the anxiety. I decided I must be having a heart attack soon since it hurt in my armpit and then I got heartburn. Hadn't I read these were symptoms somewhere.... I have been at this job 2+ years, and never had a "mental health day". Unfortunately I couldn't really go home. And I can't call off tomorrow. This is my career job... I don't want to turn into the "crazy girl" at work. I mean they know I have some ****....but they hadn't seen it cranked past maybe a 2.5. This was a 7.75, easy on the 1-10 scale. (1-10 isn't specific enough, hence the decimals). What if this is the beginning of a major trip needing hospitial or something? I have 40hrs sick, but I don't think there's a good facility close by....Does anyone else ever have a like, 1-day-breakdown? I mean even the paranoia is bad when I stop and let myself think. I start with a T on monday...but right now thats a LONG way away. Oh, and I don't know what all symptoms fall into the borderline (the lines get a little hazy for me), but I also have Bipolar and Panic disorders. Sorry this is long I never seem to have a simple to put together question.
BorderlineAnn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BrokenNBeautiful, Forgive77

Thanks for this!
BrokenNBeautiful