View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2012 at 05:40 PM

((IowaFarmGirl)) Thanks- and yeah- they need to go to the hospital- I am not around when these attempts go on- I just get the phone calls of-- I tried to end my life.. The hospitals let him out saying he is fine-- I tell him to get into therapy..
It is very hard to explain, and it is very confusing for some to understand -- and I think it does come down to manipulation

((DailyHealing and RosePanachee))

I am just --- I am tired-- I know many others have said what you two said.. and it is like an never ending story- --- take that control back with this- Take Care of Me with it all... is hard for some reason with out being pulled into theirs... I do need a therapist, I have been trying so hard with not being effected- and I just seem to fail at it at times.

My family I have distanced away from- only my two sisters in a blue moon i talk to, and my brother I am trying to disconnect from due to abusive/manipulation ways he uses on me and I get hurt (Not the attempts is that- it is other actions), i did it once but got swamped in-- I am so tired of dealing with this issue.

My mom's stuff over time as dimmed and yeah have said- it is not my fault, I still at times can take a step back and get upset- but thanks for the reminder... i know i still have work on this to go through.

I don't have a T at the moment, I tried the county but every time when talking about my family ex-t did not want to get into that with me... I know I need to find another that is willing to talk to me on this- to talk about this stuffs but I do talk to my SO on it a lot- he gives validation; and IDK with how ex-t acted IDK if another t could help me with this- perhaps it is time.. idk.

Manipulation in the worse ways- this is something strong with mom and brother-- i don;t like to think me as weak but i feel weak that I was able to break from our mom but have yet fully with my brother....

I guess what hurts more is that now I have one of his long time friends that I am friends with too-- now asking questions, and I am afraid to indulge this all, due to I know they don't know of the stuff that my brother did with angry manipulation/emotional control on me and I wish him to get better- so I have asked them if they can support him with getting therapy and that is all.

Rose you hit it, I care but this is tearing me apart... I guess I need to remind myself that I do care but it does not mean I have to suffer with what they do or try to put me through....

I am just so tired of this. I wish he would just go in!!! and I talked some where else that about two weeks ago I had my decision- i was not taking crap then my SO disagreed and it seems like since then- I have just let this eat away at me....

I need to remind myself- that I can not do this for them with getting help--

I am sorry-- i guess I am just so upset with it right now- again

Hugs from:
Anonymous33145, happiedasiy, Open Eyes