View Single Post
Wayfarer25

Member Since Mar 2012
20 hugs
given
Default Jul 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtus View Post
i try to think about thins sometimes. i try to find a connection on small things i do or say to my mentality.

like WHY do i wear only formal clothing sometimes? why is it thick jackets even in 105 degree weather. all black. sturdy sturdy sturdy fibers like denim. why do i like specific solid food and not mushy ones?

i feel maybe its because im trying to channel the power i lack in my life with black formal wear such as a high priority business person.

and the food and clothing fibers? solid and sturdy. maybe because i lacked much stability in my life and im yearning...HUNGRY for it.

idk this is why i try not to think much.
im a pathetic loser.
Nah I don't think you're a loser. You're just trying to find meaning, which I believe a lot of people do, even those "normal" people. But I pose a question to you then. What if there is no hidden meaning to you liking the solid and sturdy clothing? Maybe it's simply a preference, or you like the way it feels on your skin. Just a thought that maybe sometimes we keep digging when there's no digging left to do. I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsandwich View Post
Whatever the opposite of authoritative is, I'm pretty sure that unbridled wobbly bits bouncing freely in the open air come damned close.
being a visual person, I couldn't help but picture someone doing that and it made me smile on a bad day. Thanks for the unintended visual imagery
Wayfarer25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote