View Single Post
ChristySpirals

Member Since Apr 2012
56 hugs
given
Default Jul 27, 2012 at 09:17 AM

Other than flashes I have no memories under 12. The rest is sorta of a mom that lost it quite a bit. Her friend died when I was 14, my best friends mom, her best friend. Life was messed up. My sis became a teen mom and was kicked out. Anyways mom decided her 3 kids needed a new role model (bless her heart) but what that entailed was her forgetting about all of us and going and smoking dope with the cool kids. You know she actually tried to peer pressure me into smoking weed?? I took a puff and blew it out without inhaling to shut her up. Around this time was when she liked to feel like a boxer, she'd pick fights or wait for opportunities after I would eff up and it was like she had the adrenaline of a meth addict, ready to brawl. I ran out of the house shoeless sometimes just to get away from her during those. Then it would be my fault, "what did you tell your little friends you *****". She loved that one because she new my dad wasn't there to save me. My dad smacked her mouth after she called me a ***** in front of him, smacked mine too for calling her one back. But when I was 16 I became her lil model child. I was down to 100lbs, hair growing on my body, hair falling out of my head, bags under my eyes but I could fit those size zero jeans she thought were just so cute. Most parents would get their kids help for an eating disorder, mom took me shopping lmao. Im done for now
ChristySpirals is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster, ~Christina