View Single Post
rosesarered

Member Since Jul 2012
Default Jul 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Manic depressive and bipolar are the same thing....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemountains View Post
After responding to Hamster Bamster's thread, I wondered if I am the only one who had a set of screwed up parents. I had a mom who was diagnosed as manic depressive, but after discussing her behaviors with my t, she probably was bipolar. I had a dad who was diagnosed as bipolar, and long before the diagnosis was responsible for csa (sorry, can't type the words out).
Normal for me was sitting on a barstool, and it didn't matter which parent I was with. My mom was the nice one. She made sure we were entertained and she should have kept us from my dad.
I won't go into details of our time at his house, but when we were at the bars, he was too selfish to allow three children under ten to entertain themselves with pinball. We just had to wait for him to finish his drinking. You might think that we would complain, but, as my brother describes the behavior, he would hit us for no reason, and you never saw it coming.
I don't know what board this should actually be posted in, but I am bipolar, and you are the friends I most relate with. Thanks, everyone!
Bluemountains
rosesarered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote