View Single Post
IceCreamKid
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2011
306 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2012 at 09:40 AM

I don't think you will lose anything and you might gain some valuable help if you tell each of your professors about this problem. They've likely seen it before and each may offer you a solution that will work better for you and your grades. If you absolutely don't want to do that, then you could write up anything that satisfies the bare minimum requirements and turn that in and at least get the lowest possible passing grade/points (because you did turn in the assignment), which, when added to your otherwise high scores on other things will translate into a good grade for the class. If your first thought is "I just got done saying I can't write anything!" you could also go to your school's writing center and ask for help in how to write a paper about anything - it is basically a formula - introductory paragraph, supporting paragraphs, conclusion and you plop your facts or points into those paragraphs, then all you have to do is build some filler verbiage around those points. I used to do this and then stick in the "although", "however", "it is also important to note" linking phrases and ultimately by the time I was done doing that, I had a paper. Then I'd go through later and correct grammar and spelling errors, and tweak any last bits that seemed awkward. Creative genus? No. But fulfilled the assignment? Yes. And you could even do this over a series of days so that it isn't torture to fill those blank pages all at one go. I hope this helps.
IceCreamKid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bark