View Single Post
Ticli-Otops

Member Since Jul 2012
91 hugs
given
Default Aug 05, 2012 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisgram View Post
tic, i know how triggering this can be. if you're willing you can request a protection order-he will be served with it- so that he must stay X number yards from you and cannot approach you at all. (you will need his address for the server however. google him.) this includes stalking. if he's on the sexual predator list in your state you've got loads of validity. i don't know your age but you do have options. glad u're goin' to talk with your parents. you need their emotional support.
one time this happened to me when it didn't justify my reporting it to authorities. we were both at a four way stop. i just looked straight ahead. i ignored him completely. the abuser gets off on seeing us fearful. not giving him that satisfaction empowers you. he's the coward tho it may not feel so.
i do feel he sounds like he's taunting you. and stalking. you have every right to go on about your life. staying inside gives him the power. try to have someone with you when you go out. a friend perhaps. abusers don't like for others to witness their behavior.
i hope this may help you.
He's homeless, so I don't have an address. That's why he had no reason to be almost 50 miles away from the town he's supposed to be in. But, I dunno. He has a HUGE criminal record. So I don't know if that'll help?