View Single Post
Anonymous32511

Default Aug 25, 2012 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81 View Post
After talking with a few people on this forum and being advised to treat a girl more like a person and not a sex object.. here are more questions that puzzle me:

Is it just guys like me that feel "aroused" and "hard" during a date we really are turned on by? Does the girl ever feel similar feelings but just suppresses them because society tells her to?

I have felt aroused by great dates however if i suppress it is because i don't want to creep the other person out and come on too strong not because of anything else.

Is a girl's sexual arousal state only triggered after you fully trust us and let us into your private space in that way? If so then is there a correlation between trust and a woman's sexual triggers? Why then does trust not matter to me as a guy before letting you go to bed with me?

Sexual arousal isn't only triggered by trust - i mean there has to be a certain amount of trust between people regardless of their gender before they have sex although im sure the amount varies between people.

Do you as a girl ever get that "he is really making me wet" type of feeling that similarly a guy is feeling just from the sight of you? If so then what about him triggers that? voice? body? hair? cologne? a certain touch? what exactly causes you to sleep with THAT guy and throw another guy in the friends category?

Women and men both experience being turned on by an attractive person, although what qualities we're attracted too depends on the individual as well as who it is thats turned us on. Even if i like really deep voices and nice hands etc if i guy has a great personality and say i dunno, nice hair and good cologne that doesn't mean i won't sleep with him too.

I know our biologies are VERY different and you just touching our leg will make us aroused.. so how then can we turn the tables and finally give you what you want.. give you that deep sense of sexual euphoria?
For guys its obvious.. there are visual cues that turn us on.. but for guys also having those organs on the outside makes them prone to constant stimulation and triggers. Is it because girls have them on the inside that it is sooooo hard to relate to Our level of sexual triggering?

I don't think our biologies are all that different. Girls have part of their sexual organs on the outside too i.e. clitoris etc and again i think your question very much depends on the person - not all men are stimulated by a touch of the leg etc and of course some women are very easily triggered sexually and i think the visual clues with men are also obvious i.e. height, build etc Again it will also depend on the person and what they find essential to a 'deep sense of sexual euphoria.'

I'd love to hear from experienced woman who have been there and can really relate to the "feelings" and "triggers" I hope to learn about Sorry I missed this chapter in biology..haha
Im sorry if my answers seem vague but there are a lot of variables - humans are highly complex and sexual attraction is something that has been studied through the ages. I think having chemistry with a person is half the battle - if you click with someone on an intellectual level, things such as sexual attraction can develop quite easily. Hope ive been of some help.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote