running with scissors

Member Since Aug 2009
4,685 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 30, 2012 at 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikidPissah View Post
(((granite))) It's so painful to open up a bit, but I think it could be really good. Now that little sliver of info isn't a secret anymore. You were talking about maybe telling a bit, and this is a good way of doing it, one little piece at a time. We'll all be here for you while shes gone.
thanks wiki, i'm scared the can of worms is going to be too much i need to remember this is her job and it will be ok.i needed to trust her sometime .i have been seeing her for 3 years.i have only see 1 other T for longer when i was in residential for 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healed84 View Post
I can identify with how you are feeling, I let out some stuff this week to T that I haven't ever shared with anybody. Less than 24hrs later I wanted to take it all back, it felt unsafe for to be out there. It will be okay- in the long run this will be a good thing for you and your T to be able to talk about!!
it is so so hard . i am just trying to make light of it all and think i woill be able to get through these next 2 weeks i also have people here to remind me that my T isnt the evil person i may sometimes see her as

Dx, HUMAN
Rx, no medication for that
granite1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote