View Single Post
gettingby

Member Since Jul 2012
1 hugs
given
Default Aug 31, 2012 at 01:06 PM

What a beautiful response, thank you.

I guess thats the thing, I KNOW I am interesting (and have been told im this, and funny, and unique all the time), I guess that I think more and more that people are not seeing that or are judging me. Because I'm conscious of every little thing I do, it just makes me so anxious and frustrated that I cant just "be". I miss the days when I didn't care or didnt notice it. Oh how true the saying, "ignorance is bliss" is!

Love what you wrote, you and I enjoy many of the same things. Lets see, here goes, this is what is true about me right now.

I enjoy learning, I read all the time about evolotion, genes, microbiology, psychology, etc. Science has always been one of my core interests. I enjoy anything antique; houses, furniture, churches. I am currently a great single housewife (although i start a new job next week), I cook amazing things, love cleaning and decorating and tending to my garden. Tea time is my favorite meal of the day. I miss hiking and being in the woods more than anything. Im working on getting to know this city better by myself (I struggle to do new things solo). And there's so much more to me, of course!
gettingby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote