View Single Post
Anonymous33145

Default Sep 01, 2012 at 09:03 PM

Perhaps you have a point. Perhaps the work ethic and manners that my father taught me no longer applies. Perhaps, I am living in a world where self centered, self absorbed, put in your time and take advantage with no appreciation or understanding, the apathy and laziness, is how it is these days.

The "I have no responsibility to the team" is a standard notion. The I have no responsibility to anyone but myself" is the new normal.

The "let's not believe in anyone but myself, do what I want, however I want, with no regard to anyone else, the me me me" attitude is the new normal.

I can certainly live with that. I will continue to work hard and set a fine example to fill the void homelife and society lacks.

It is just going to take a bit to sink in. It is a mighty big disappointment. But perhaps it is just the reality of the times. "The life is all about me and no one else" is lovely.

I am proud of this workforce. I just hope they dont procreate...

I wish them much happiness...in all their glorious selfishness and self rightgeousness. Thank you for the reality check.

Last edited by Anonymous33145; Sep 01, 2012 at 09:16 PM..