View Single Post
wildgopher

Member Since Sep 2012
Default Sep 03, 2012 at 11:27 AM

hey girl.

sorry im no professional or anything, don't have solid "advice." feeling alone sucks, i know what thats like, even if there are many many people in your life... if you feel unconnected, maybe you can pray? there are some bible promises that help with this. i know that's prob not the answer you were looking for, but you might try it.

i love biking. it definitely helps to get out, and i just love doing that, and listening to music. sometimes it helps me to try to engage outside of myself instead of only seeing my and my problems, like getting to know others and that they have issues to, like balance things out.

also i really like walking. just going out for a walk. i know you said you feel like you've lost the spark... maybe if you make it a point to go anyways, and put those things in motion, often the feelings follow.. like you may not enjoy it at first, but maybe later on.

as far as #3 on approval, i get you on that. i often have feelings surrounded by approval of others. for me, though.. because of my faith i know that my approval comes from God (not because im "good" but because of Jesus) - i know that's my personal belief, but maybe you can look at where your self-worth is rooted... if approval has to come from others, or if you are already "ok" within yourself. idk im still wrestling with that.

sorry i know that prob doesn't help much :/ blessings to you.
wildgopher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote