View Single Post
ladytiger
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2012
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Sep 06, 2012 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueInanna View Post
I think just stay away from penetration for now, until you're ready. And don't let him go down on you if it hurts. Guys don't really always know how to do that right, and they are too rough or scratchy, or press too hard with their tongue pointed right on the clitoris. idk maybe i have specific preference. But I tell them to make their tongue flat and lightly press it on clitoris, then slowly move to massage the area, like rocking it with constant light pressure, then I can move and lift my hips however feels good, controlling the motion and speed and pressure. Just tell him no fingers inside, until you're ready. Also you could masturbate together. You'd have control of you, and feel safe, and he can feast his eyes and do the same. You really have to take care of yourself and your health and sanity, if a relationship is ruined because of lack of sex while you are having this disorder, then I think it's not a good relationship for you. Please dont put his needs before yours. I think others in your past who were supposed to protect you and take care of you didnt do that. So now it's up to you to have safe healthy boundary around yourself and being clear on your values, what's ok with you and what's not ok. And notice if bf truly respects you and your health and values. Hopefully he just got mad that time because he went on the defensive, confused, like what I'd never hurt a woman...
our relationship is not like that. the past guys, it was just friends with benefits relationships they were nothing romantic. i refused to be romantic but i wanted the love and nurturing i never got as a kid. we have masturbated together and watched each other do it as well.

ive heard the stories and seen the talk shows how relationships even good ones are ruined because of sexual issues and dont want to be in that statistic. our society is like have sex now now now a quick fix idea! the past guys i met, they told me it was not their job to protect or nurture me and i was just a sexual object for them. it wasn't their job to teach me about good sex i said when u were virgins, did you know what you were doing? they said that is different i said in what way?

this is why we dont have happy people in america its like sex comes first before loving someone and doing fun things together.
ladytiger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cherubcheeks93