View Single Post
adel34
Grand Member

Member Since May 2012
1,014 hugs
given
Default Sep 10, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Hi Everyone,
I know I haven't updated everyone in a while.
It's been up and down for me. My second session with t went well. We talked about my continued struggle to find a day program, and she kept saying how strong I am and how she can't praise me enough for what I'm doing. She's co-leading a women's group with a coleague that's starting wednesday. I said I'd try it.
My mom decided to pay for music therapy, (who knows how long this will last) so I'll be seeing a music therapist every other week I think. I had my first session thursday but for some reason it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Maybe it's just that she's not my VMT therapist who Imiss like crazy. I thought she was trained in this vocal psychotherapy thing, that's the closest thing to voice movement therapy in the music therapy world, but turns out singing is her weakest area! So who knows? She can help me learn piano which I want to do. It was just so tiring having tto concintrate on what she was teaching me. After she left I slept the rest of the day basically, story of my life.
That day program that was having a hard time accepting a blind person did finally get back to me today to invite me for a tour and to see about the fit like they would with a normal client, thank you finally! So that'll be next monday.
I'm still thinking that other program where I had the meeting with the case manager and it didn't go well would be a good backup, I just haven't called them back because I'm afraid the caseworker would be upset that I'm technically signed up with them while looking at other options.

I have a phone interview for a psychiatrist tomorrow, but he only comes to this health center on Mondays, and i think that's weird. What if someone has a med problem and it's not monday? And anyway, I wouldn't be able to see her until Nov. So I plan to set myself up with them tomorrow, but still be looking if there's any other options. Things are so limited with just having medicade.
I'm just so tired from doing all this. I spend so so much time sleeping, I'll sometimes miss lunch and dinner and I always miss breakfast. I just wish I felt better.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mezo27
adel34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rainbow8