View Single Post
Leed
Elder

Member Since Oct 2010
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2012 at 09:04 AM

Dearest Bathony ~ You MUST change your signature line. You NEVER deserve anything that you got. There is something STRANGELY wrong with your mother. And I mean strange! What woman would intentionally cause harm to her own child??? She's defiinitely got something WRONG with her. It must be something from her OWN past that causes her to do this. It is NOT because she hates you honey. Please believe that. I have a very definite feeling that your mother was badly abused herself. I would BET on it. She was abused by someone, that's for SURE. Please try to cut her a little slack. I know it is difficult. You would think that a person who has been abused certainly would abuse another. But that's not the way it works.

Children learn what they live, and if they've lived with abuse, that's what they're going to do -- abuse. Chances are they will start with torturing/hurting animals -- then they "graduate" to people when they get older. They might pick on/beat up their siblings. Then it gets worse -- they then go to neighborhood kids, and torment them. They get older, and do the same with schoomates. THEN -- they get married and have kids -- and abuse THEM. It just never ends. Then THOSE children are taught how to abuse. Somewhere along the line the chain gets broken, thank God.

I know you say you hate your mother but if you're Catholic, you CANNOT JUDGE HER. Only God can honey. And I KNOW she's been hateful to you. She's been AWFUL. You don't need to have any connection to her if you don't want to.

Are you still living with her? How old are you? Are you a minor? If you are you need to talk to one as soon as you can, such as a schooll counselor, to get you out of that house! You shoudn't be living there! if you're still in school, do that as soon as possible! If you're OUT of school, and still living there, try to GET OUT as soon as you can. This woman is TOXIC to you.

You need to see a therapist / counselor as soon as you can. See what can be done. And PLEASE let me know what happens ok? God bless you honey. Hugs, Lee

Hugs from:
Harley47, notablackbarbie, Piraeus

Thanks for this!
Harley47, jelly-bean, notablackbarbie