View Single Post
Anonymous29319

Default Aug 03, 2006 at 07:24 PM

I have Getting Trough The day (Nancy J Napier) and also Recreatiing Yourself (nancy J Napier) and have printed off and put into binders the stuff on her website. I have Sacred Practices for Conscious Living on request order from the l;ibrary for the umteenth time (one of these days I will have my own copy.)

As for the tapes after seeing my printouts, and books my therapist appied for agency funds to get me the 8 tape set but that fell through because the city cut the budget for mental health flex funds so now I am putting aside money towards buying them. I will be purchasing them soon. Just from reading the books and the website material I know they are well worth the money.

The Belleruth Naparstak - My therapist has the book Invisible heroes and during sessions we have been working our way through the book. and a coup[le of the relaxation visualizations we recorded as we were doing them so that I can use them here at home too. We decided at our last session to go ahead and not just record accasionally but record each time we do the relaxation visualizations so Im off to the store soon to pick up dinner and some blank casettes.

The last recording we did was really cool because we added our own background instumental music while we did once of the activities.

I have also been recording the Belleruth Naparstak audo samples off the website as I listen to them. I do plan on investing in her books and tapes also.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote