View Single Post
dottie
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2005
Default Aug 06, 2006 at 12:41 PM

Hello!!

Des..look up your local St. Vincent DePaul Society.(you don't have to be Catholic!) Also, in some areas...the Kiwaanis Clubs give out debit cards with a specified sum..and they will tell you where and how to use it. I live in N.E.Ohio...and we have this much needed help here. Our local St. Vincent De Paul is tops. It is set up in an unused convent and on the inside it looks like a Mom and Pop store. They even have several freezers stuffed with meat to desserts. They have plastic bags...& u go down isle by isle and pick what u need. You must wait at least one week before going back. This and the Kiwaanis club debit vouchers are just wonderful.

Lastly....you MUST TRY to find some way too distance you and YOUR family from ANY negative influence.

See if you can link up with a social worker from the local mental health society. They will help u step by step.Including picking u up at your door for appts...etc. It's worth a try!!! Take GOOD care. Feel free to pm me any time..I might be able to get help for you -dottie

dottie
dottie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote