View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM

It's not your fault Che. His behavior cannot be attributed to your actions. You aren't a catalyst for his behavior. That's not how it works. He is in control of how he treats you, and him alone.

It is natural to be a little jarred after his meltdown, but don't let that scare you. You can't feel responsible for his actions. That's on him, not you.

Hobbies...well, I'd tell you not to necessarily limit yourself to crafts, as that cuts out a large range of options, but I wouldn't at all discourage you from it. It doesn't even so much have to be talent based. For example, I'm good at most Xbox 360 I pick up (provided it's not a sports game...bleh), but I don't play so much out of my "talent" for it as I do for fun. I'll concede art based activities are probably more constructive than playing GTA4 or CoD, but it's still a valid hobby.

I'm sure you'll find something you like. You just need to identify a few areas you enjoy, is all.

Thanks for this!
CheCheCole