View Single Post
Anonymous32810

Default Sep 25, 2012 at 05:10 PM

Support her any way you can. Be a protector of her children. Serve her, just as you would serve Christ. If you even give her a cup of water in the Name of the Lord, you will by no means lose your reward. We are all "the least of these". Sow good messages of hope into her life. Perhaps you and your sister may avoid the worst cast scenario that schizophrenic symptoms manifest, which is psychosis.

Even if she does become psychotic at one time or another, all is not lost. The Lord is the righteous Judge. An undeserved curse will not stand. I am most certainly praying for your sister, rest assured. The Lord knows exactly who she is, exactly who you are. He does not slumber, no, He never sleeps. Your love for your sister will not be ignored by Heaven.

Your prayers will be answered. You just have to make a commitment to pray them. Modern medicine has proven to only partially tranquilize the symptoms of this illness. Spirituality has proven the only effective method of recovery. This is not a physical illness. A physical cure is not possible to eradicate this emergency.

Pray for her dilligently. Remind her of the power of the Most High God. Help her to realize that God is with her, even through the valley of the shadow of death. You may find much support here. I know I have. Bless you my friend. Sincerely, Glinda Gail
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote