View Single Post
Anonymous23

Default Aug 07, 2006 at 06:54 PM

cool site, wizzard.

i thought i would leave a reply on here, it seems better that way, and easier.

unfortunately, depression does make you feel like that, it does feel as though it rips you apart, piece by piece, but your still standing and still breathing, so you havent let it destroy you too much. the prozac is bound to wear of by now, as with most medication, after a long usage time the body adapts to it and any effect it used to have on your body/mind will be less.

you say you have had this feeling of depression for so long now, have you had councilling before...are you still going...do you find it helps?

dont worry yourself about the occasional 20 dollars spent every so often, you need to treat yourself otherwise things can seem worse, so it was a good thing that you did. alcohol in small doses is good for your body (scientifically apparently), obviously in large amounts it isnt, and there is cause for concern if its constant...but it doesnt sound this way for you so theres no need to worry.

issues such as this will take its toll on any relationship, merely because it frustrates the partner. things will work themslves out for you, im sure of it.

try to focus ont he possitive aspects of your life, spend more time doing tasks that make you happy, fill you with positive thoughts, and this in turn will overpower the large amounts of despair and loneliness you speak of.

take care wizzard and i hope to speak to you shortly.

pm me if you need a chat yea, im here for you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote