Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2012 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtbubble View Post
Deplin seems worth looking into, never heard of it. As for tea, You had no way of knowing I was a "tea fiend" so I will overlook your anti-tea agenda. For me, giving up tea would be giving up a passion that I've considered to be healthy. Faith... I have a hard time believing in deities, for faith has always eluded me, but i find spirituality ("faith" in the truths we can observe) is a new friend to guide me in dark times.
I drink naturally decaffeinated tea all day long and am absolutely stable day in and day out. The reason I drink decaf tea? I also have 2-3 cups of coffee a day. Before I started on coffee, I drank regular tea in the morning and perhaps 1-2 more times a day, and decaf for the balance. Life without tea would be boring, being well-hydrated is absolutely key for the prevention of headaches (I need that badly), plus tea provides antioxidant benefits. I also drink I Love Lemon and Cranberry/Apple and sometimes chamomile "teas", for variety. During exercise, I drink Vitalyte (an electrolyte solution); post-exercise, I drink chocolate milk. So decaf tea probably constitutes no more than half of my fluid intake for a day, but even that is a lot.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote