View Single Post
2or3things

Member Since May 2011
167 hugs
given
Default Sep 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Nightsky--

I've really missed your posts, and I'm sorry that things have become so painful again, just when you were feeling safer.

I think of you as one of the wisest people here, and I really look up to you. And I trust that you'll be able to trust yourself to do what's best for you. And you're so tenacious and brave that I know healing will eventually come, whatever path to continue to take toward it.

That said, I know I don't get a vote, but I have always found your relationship with your T to be beautiful and inspiring. I hope you can continue to work together. You're a gift to him, and he's been a gift to you in the past. Of course you're under no obligation, except to yourself. Still, it seems like there's so much more potential growth with him, so I hope you can be as brave as you have been and continue with him. He's messed up a few times, but it really does seem like his heart is with you.

Take care, Nightsky. I hope you check back in when you can. There are lots of us here who really care about you and are rooting for you.
2or3things is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote