susan900

Member Since Aug 2012
10 hugs
given
Default Oct 03, 2012 at 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalBella View Post
Hi Susan, (is that right, ur name?)

I haven't been here for awhile~ I think I got frustrated last time I was here cos' I have yet to figure how to navigate, and also, I had posted but nobody would reply. That led me to think the threads/forums were dead. Not so? You are *the* only one (that I am aware of that is) that replied to me here. Although I didnt expect reply with this post. I was upset and blew steam. But, thank you I appreciate it.
The meds have been wack lately...sometimes I feel like I ought to just slowly wean off them cos' I can't tell if they're truly helping for the past few months it seems. I don't even like being on all these meds, but apparently I need to be. I don't even know anymore.
Yes, a good cry sometimes is wonderful, but now it's to the point where I feel like crying, but then cant. (again, is it the drugs)? kwim? Arrrrrggghhh...Calgon, take me away. (LOL)

thanks again....Hope I can find this again if u reply, cos' i have no idea how I did manage to get back here. Heck, I don't even recall writing that post. Geez...
hi Krystalbella,

I just was browsing here other day- and saw your post. I dont like to cry too, but I did today, was awful, but I feel better now. I know what you mean about meds, I need to take 2 tablets, but I only take one! I know I need to take 2 but keep putting it off. I also said to my husband tonite, I dont know if my meds are helping me, as I been so anxious.

I do get lost in these forums and forget which one I posted on! lol

Hope you feel better soon.
susan900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote