View Single Post
iluvdukie1

Member Since Oct 2012
41 hugs
given
Default Oct 06, 2012 at 08:19 PM

Do you think I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder? I might, I believe that if I think about a song, it will usually be playing or start playing next on my playlist, sometimes I feel as if I can predict what people are going to say (which I do correctly quite often actually) and I also believe that sometimes people say something because I thought of it. Until I read about this disorder, there were a lot of things I thought were true, but now I realize are probably irrational. An example of this is that when my bus driver looks back and smiles, I ALWAYS think he is smiling at me. I also feel that when people are getting yelled at, it's my fault. I am paranoid. I always find the negatives in things, and hate taking to people. I RARELY talk I'm class, my heart starts beating hard and I get very warm and nervous when I have to. I refuse to order my own food at restaurants unless I absolutely have to do it myself. I always feel like people are talking about me or using me. Now, the whole perceptual distortion thing, I do get that. I have altered states of consciousness, I have hypnopompic hallucinations at least once a week, usually a lot more than that. And I do see things, or will feel things slightly. I really can't go into much detail about that now though, but I also dress weird. I wear clothes that are too loose, and I definitely dress differently than most of the kids around me. I am just different in general. And since I am not really able to talk to people normally, I tend to just mess with them, resulting in everyone thinking I am a complete weirdo. There was something else but I can't think of it now, wait, it's that I think of people in a VERY stereotypical way, very. And also I don't enjoy being around people all that much, I prefer to be alone most of the time. I would really appreciate it if some people would comment on this telling me if they think I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder or not. Please post as soon as possible!
iluvdukie1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote