View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Well, I certainly do understand that. I do believe there are a couple of options there as far as finances and a therapist goes, but that's outside my realm of experience. I hope someone else can comment on that.

But please...I don't think there's any reason to be afraid of talking about how you feel (lol and certainly nothing wrong with the odd beer ), especially with your husband. I confess, I am still a little upset that he would doubt your story, but you have nothing at all to fear regarding someone calling you crazy. He may be scared for you, ad he might be worried for you, but I don't think he's going to call you crazy. And bless your heart, no one is going to take your children from you unless you can clearly demonstrate that they are in danger...and believe me when I say you've nothing to fear in that respect.

You're very welcome for what limited insight I can give. I do hope I was of some help, and God bless.

Hugs,
Harley