View Single Post
Anonymous32511

Default Oct 07, 2012 at 01:16 PM

I totally get where you're coming from with food - its one of the few things most of us have a sincere love for, after all it never lets us down - its always there and always makes us feel the same way. Are there other things which help to make you feel better i.e. using a favourite body lotion or going on your favourite walk or even just having a bath? Sometimes nothing is going to feel as good as say a bar of chocolate or sweets or whatever and its perfectly fine to allow yourself some of these things but i would try and set yourself a limit and then say; 'well i enjoyed that but im not in need of more i can go and do this and that instead.' If you do something nice afterwards its sort of like a reward and continues that 'good' feeling you got from eating. It may take a bit of practise for it to work but eventually that will become your new habit. I think the key is not to give it all up in one go but slowly come to depend on it less and less. There are loads of techniques like this to try so maybe do a bit of research. Hope ive given you some inspiration. All the best.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote