View Single Post
Cherry73

Member Since Oct 2012
3 hugs
given
Default Oct 09, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Hi everyone. I just joined today. I have a whole host of issues. I have been on disability for my mental issues since 2005. I also have knee and spinal injuries which leave me in constant intense pain and require pain management. I am also a recovering addict. My drug of choice was heroin. The last time I used heroin was 11/21/2005. Thats not to say heroin was the only drug I used, basically I used whatever I could get my hands on. I did thirty day inpatient rehabs seven times and would always go right back to using. Finally I went to a long term treatment facility and stayed six months and have not used since. Another thing that has been a huge deterrent is now I am a mother. I no longer have cravings and rarely ever have using dreams anymore. I feel strong in my recovery. I also have not been back to my old stomping grounds since I left. She to my current physical health situation I need help taking care of my kids especially since I need to have multiple major surgeries. Due to this situation I am moving back and living with my parents so they chm help care for me and my kids. I feel very confident in my recovery but I don't want to be overconfident so I am here. I thought it would be beneficial to talk with other addicts who understand where I'm coming from.
Cherry73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nushi