View Single Post
Irreplaceable

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Oct 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley47 View Post
Well, I certainly do understand that. I do believe there are a couple of options there as far as finances and a therapist goes, but that's outside my realm of experience. I hope someone else can comment on that.

But please...I don't think there's any reason to be afraid of talking about how you feel (lol and certainly nothing wrong with the odd beer ), especially with your husband. I confess, I am still a little upset that he would doubt your story, but you have nothing at all to fear regarding someone calling you crazy. He may be scared for you, ad he might be worried for you, but I don't think he's going to call you crazy. And bless your heart, no one is going to take your children from you unless you can clearly demonstrate that they are in danger...and believe me when I say you've nothing to fear in that respect.

You're very welcome for what limited insight I can give. I do hope I was of some help, and God bless.

Hugs,
Harley
Exactly... Her husband is suppose to be her partner and support her... Why would he basically call her a liar? That would be hurtful to me... When a survivor of abuse speaks about what happened to them, it's already hard enough to get them to open up and admit those things... Insult to injury when family or your spouse calls you a liar... To the poster, if you can, maybe have your husband read some of these comments....