View Single Post
AngerTakingOver

Member Since Oct 2012
9 hugs
given
Default Oct 17, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I don't think she should b talki to me the way she does. A lot of times, she does it when she's on the phone with her mother who lives overseas and she wants to..i don't know..show off? For some reason, parents like to embarass their kids I guess because they're are easy target. My mom generally is a smart mouth anyways and I don't think she should be that way with her own kids, she's just not very motherly at all. She taunts, teases, never compliments, never sides with me, never tells me I did a good job, thinks I'm a flirt or a slut or both. She's told my dad she knows I'm a really good kid but what she doesn't understand is that she frustrates me because she doesn't talk to me like I'm 22. She talks to me like an enemy girlfriend and my dad sees it too, my brother and bf see it and hate it. I just don't know what her problem is. Are all moms like this? Do all kids find comfort in talking to their mom because I don't. If I have a proble, she turns it around on me, blames and taunts me about it too.
AngerTakingOver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sierrarose