View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 22, 2012 at 08:40 PM

Can I get more information about the excessive orgasms? For three and a half years, I could not orgasm at all, because of the drugs I was taking. Now I am taking a lower dose and, a miracle, I can orgasm again. It feels like unbelievable luck. When I first discovered it, I had something like 50 orgasms in one evening, in one hour via masturbation (I am easily multi-orgasmic through straightforward clitoral stimulation). Since then, it has been about 10-20 before falling asleep and about 10 in the morning. But I plan to buy sex toys (I went through life acquiring and losing to divorce two husbands and three children but never managed to buy a single sex toy ) to add to the number of orgasms, and eventually to add partner sex, diminishing the frequency of masturbation accordingly (I prefer orgasms via partner sex). So 3-4 times per week sounds too little to me, and I would like to know if there is any evidence behind this estimate. Plus, it seems natural to masturbate nightly to tire oneself physically and lull oneself to sleep. Why should I skip some nights during the week? I have never heard of excessive orgasms before and internet searches on benefits of orgasms that I ran just today all return unequivocally favorable results. Orgasms help with blood pressure, mood, sleep, pain threshold, the heart, weight, and what not. Almost a panacea, basically. I was certainly glad to read that.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote