hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
Default Oct 22, 2012 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh87 View Post

Now comes the part which disturbs me and i really need help with.

I masturbate. And as hard it is for me to admit it, I am. I feel disgust about myself . Especially because it makes me feel weak and powerless. Am I addicted to it ? I don't know. I hope secretly that I am not. Well , whenever I use a penetration to orgasm , I cry uncontrollably after. Its simply so sad. Maybe because it brings back all those memories ? I don't know. That doesn't happen if I only use stimulation. What is wrong with me ??
What is it in your culture and upbringing that makes it hard to admit that you engage in the most frequent, albeit less talked about, form of sex? I mean, masturbation is perfectly natural and not a big deal, why are you having difficulties admitting to masturbating even in an environment that is conducive to all sorts of fessing up - an online forum on which people use fictitious names?

And what exactly makes you feel weak and powerless? Masturbation itself is not supposed to make us feel weak and powerless - our bodies and brains are wired quite differently. It must be something in your culture and upbringing that gives you an attitude towards masturbation that in turn makes you feel weak and powerless. Explore that.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote