View Single Post
girlwithbrownhair

Member Since Oct 2012
83 hugs
given
Default Oct 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan1212 View Post
Please don't judge I am having terrible thoughts and nightmares for some weeks now, it's been getting worse, these thoughts are on the way of ruining my feelings for him. I do not know who to talk to right now, it's weird if I talk to him directly and it's weird if I talk to my friends / family.

I ask myself what if he is? He'll have to tell me, I'll have to ask. but he won't, he would always deny, what if he's ashamed a lot of people won't admit.

I avoid talking and thinking about this, but I can't stop wondering, I can't stop , I want to stop thinking about it. I just need to calm down I know there is way you can tell if a guy is gay, there is no radar, I keep reading, but I even took a quiz to see his likelihood. I read a story from my magazine about a married woman with kids finding out her husband is gay after all those years - she was happy about it and let another man in their relationship.

Has any women thought about this, if so, did you talk to him?
I saw a tv show a bit ago on this subject, and there was a man on there who was bisexual, and this is what he said: all being bisexual (which your husband would be seeing as he married you, in all likelihood), all it means is a man is CAPABLE of falling in love with either a man or a woman. It doesn't mean he WILL, any more than a straight man would choose to cheat on his wife.

Hope this helps to put your mind at ease a little. I too, have feelings for a guy who some say could be gay. Ah, but I like him anyway, just as a person. If we ever got together I would keep the advice of that guy from the tv show close to my heart.

By the way, what's wrong with asking him?
girlwithbrownhair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote