View Single Post
Littlefish

Member Since Aug 2006
Default Aug 26, 2006 at 04:30 AM

I m starting to get clear and more organized dreams now, it is a progress for me, cuz i lost sense and organized thinking in life, but now dreams start to organize.But hard to sleep well, cuz dreams r so clear and horrible, wake up me many times, but those dreams r not as chaoes as before.

but still in dark, dreams r with clear and long story, when I awake, i see life everyone everything is still dead feelings.....when i go shopping or see others smile etc, i still feel both me and them r dead ...

It starts from when i was about 14. One afternoon I suddenly felt dark,and then i lost sense for a few minutes, since then I had all dark feelings following me,someone says it is manipulate demonic power taken me since then.

And I still seeking objects everywhere to talk rubbish or throw out pain and accuse , and same time feel panic and horrible inside. I m repeating the same game again and again i played all my life which is a desperation game.Not sure why.

I think it is because I still with little God strength.

Pls not feel surprised of the post. I just want some words from understanding hearts
Littlefish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote