View Single Post
Anonymous33145

Default Nov 05, 2012 at 01:25 PM

It sounds as if he was jealous and had hurt feelings, and that is why he lashed out like that (kind of like in grammar school when a boy pulls your pigtails and runs away).

Is this a friend worth having ((((DD)))). Are there reasons to continue with this childish behavior other than only having a few friends in your life?

I had a first responder ex bf. It was nice knowing he could protect me and save me and help me just in case / or what if .... but I ended our romance for a reason: his jealousy, weird comments and passive/aggressive behavior were exhausting. It mellowed a bit when we were trying to salvage the friendship but he was just a mellower obnoxious version of himself.

I had to decide whether or not I wanted to have one friend or two friends. I chose one friend. I'd rather have one friend that is consistent and kind.

to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedo View Post
To be honest, I don't have too many people in my life, besides my boyfriend, my parents, and family. It's not that I don't have people in my life b/c I'm self centered (or at least I don't think so). I have friends, but many of them just started having families of their own, etc. We are at different stages in our lives, and don't see or talk to each other as much as we would like. That's all. But yea, I don't have too many friends otherwise.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
doggiedo