View Single Post
hummer

Member Since Aug 2006
Default Aug 28, 2006 at 02:55 PM

I am new to this forum, but I am going to jump right in....

Your marriage died....but continuing your intimate relationship did not allow you to bury it, and move on...you haven't really gone through the greiving process if you are still making love with your ex husband.....

Your mind, might know it is diviorced, but your heart went right on loving.....

I had someone in my life, I was crazy in love with....I kept breaking it off and he kept showing up anyway....I had to find a friend...kind of like in AA....someone to help me be strong....when I wanted to give in and resume my relationship.....no matter how much I loved him....it wasn't healthy for me.....that was something that wasn't going to change.....

Even though I have been married for almost 20 years...this man still periodically calls me.....he shows up places where I might be.....he has been married 3 times in these years, and his last wife says he has photos of me up on the wall.....his poor wife....

Some times we just stay attatched to what we want something to be....what it could be.....not what the reality of it, really is.....

You are divorced, but you are not opening your Self up, to new experiences, and new loves, if you are still in an intimate relationship with your ex husband.....that creates a habit of loving......and never really allows you to let go.........

I feel for you.....it is good to find people to talk to....and find someone who will help you to be strong when you have trouble staying away..........

Blessings to you.......
Hummer
hummer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote