View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 14, 2012 at 03:47 PM

I absolutely don't fit into the aspie community. And I don't fit in anywhere at all. I've been on this planet for four decades and I've yet to find someone remotely similar. I mean, it's really fine, I have friends and they share a few traits with me and a lot that are different and we play nice together. But I kind of wished I had realized sooner how I will never have this connection with someone else, like I've seen others claiming they are so similar. But with me, part from actually not being like others, I think it's a result of analysis and detail thinking. Others accept differences in a way I don't, they simply deny them! They just see the world painted by a broad brush, so of course a lot of people "are" like them...

Still, despite differences, I can get this feeling this is someone "sane", someone who would actually understand what I'm saying even if not always agreeing. Which is pretty nice. They seem to have a clear view of what is going on. Some of them just happens to have AS.
-jimi- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote