View Single Post
Mindinpieces

Member Since Jan 2012
254 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2012 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George H. View Post
I can understand that but it's different for me. It's usually when depression is a problem that I feel more compassion. Or maybe it's the other way around.
I feel all this compassion because of how screwed up the world is and that becomes a source of depression. I don't know...it's very complex to me and that's part of what I'm trying to work out.

Hi Geroge.H, I hope you don't mind my reply but something in your quote above struck something to me, "only when depression is a problem" you see it differently you contemplate things with such compassion, it is probably the part or notion such as swaying between emotions that you notice and then perceive such compassion you probably felt all along but sometimes something’s can significantly change something just be outlook just by that change. It is like the same street is sometimes a millions miles away and complete a different place by just walking down it in the day and by night two different worlds by still the same just the time of day can change one's experience in life. I am not saying your sense of feeling and thinking is anything more or less when depressed. Nor I am I correct in my opinion, it is a very strange one I am sure you note that, the aspect of other things going on changing can change our sense of compassion, love, thinking etc. etc. Maybe at those times you allow yourself to see a you, a though which you think is out of sync with yourself, maybe you are just piece together your own concept of love and compassion which clearly you are only just sort of being to developed or rewrite with new insight or maybe you just never figured it out before and something had trigger you to look and figure it out. However maybe you have figured it out before but at times when in such a way of feeling you thoughts then tend to make you wonder and search for answers as is must be so strange to have a though of feeling which seems so out of place it can make you question your own self. I am just putting my weird take on this out there and feel free to ignore me reply if it is complete wrong and not really a reply I may have taken this wrong, sorry.
Mindinpieces is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote