View Single Post
Leed
Elder

Member Since Oct 2010
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 20, 2012 at 07:04 AM

I had the same problem. After my husband died, about 3-4 years later I tried dating a little. This guy who I've known for YEARS asked me out, so the MINUTE I got in the car I told him that I wanted to take things VERY VERY slowly, and that I did NOT jump into bed or play around unless I DEEPLY LOVED someone. I made it perfectly clear with him. He understood. Uh-huh. We went to dinner, and then he wanted to watch a movie at his place. uh-huh. That should have been a clue, but I trusted him since I've known him so long.

Shouldn't have cause he was all over me. So -- I got him off me and went home. I DID sent him an e-mail and told him I was very disappointed in him since I'd made it clear from the get-go, and now he'd screwed up our friendship. He wrote back something like "yeah, I'm an A#$-hole." And that was it. I haven't talked or seen him since. LOL

So -- I don't know what to tell you, but seems like alot of them are all the same. They just want one thing. I don't date anymore, but I'm too old anyway and besides -- when I did go out with that guy I felt like I was cheating on my dead husband so I'm not gonna do that anymore anyway. LOL

BEst of luck --- and God bless sweetie. Hugs, Lee

Hugs from:
Anonymous33145

Thanks for this!
NuckingFutz