Community Liaison

Member Since Jan 2011
2,570 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2012 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techscape View Post
Hi. After regressing I feel like I have done something to bring myself here. I hate everything and everyone. The relationship I am in? Very likely ruined. I have no idea what to do or what to say, just confused about everything and angry to boot.

Nothing like feeling worthless, lost, empty, and split. Right?

I have no idea if the community here is accepting or not, but I have nothing to lose and hopefully I can try to expose all of this to get myself away from what I am feeling, just for a bit until I can understand. Having lived with this for a while, there has to be someone out there I can talk to... So... Help?
Hi there. I just want to say YES I feel exactly as you do at the moment, full of hate and anger at myself and basically everybody else. OKi so I've been here a thousand times in the 30 years of suffering but I'm lead to believe BPD gets slightly better and easier to manage as you get older - NOPE, not for me, it's getting WORSE. I'm so relieved to have found this place on PC as I've been on PC for quite some time but diddn't know there was a place especially for borderliners. Only we can truely understand what it's like to suffer and suffer is absolutely the right word. Next to us I'd say family or who ever we live with also knows how awful BPD really is. What I do know is so called 'professionals' DO NOT know how we feel or why we do the things we do and at the end of the day they really can't help us. Drugs do help me somewhat but they don't help everybody, DBT is hailed as the one thing that does seem to make a difference but I have not actually tried this. I had CBT many years ago before DBT became so well used or even known about (in the UK) CBT did not help at all. I'm sure if nothing else we will find much support here so lets keep coming back and lets find 'friends' we can talk to and relate to, a thing we can't find out in the 'normal' world. Good luck. X
waggiedog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote