Thread: wore out
View Single Post
Anonymous12111009

Default Nov 26, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
but i have no idea to get her to understand how her behavior is wrong and how it is negatively effecting our relationship. i'm at a lost feeling hurt and very frusterated. any advice?
I can't say for sure, but based on what you've posted here I need more information before I'd agree with you taht her behavior could be labeled as 'wrong' is she insulting you? is she doing anything to hurt you or is it just the distancing that you feel is wrong? If it's the latter, I'd say you need to step back and realize that it's not something she's doing to you but a behavior that is affecting you. Again if it's only that, it's gonna take patience and understanding on your part to get through it, but if it's something she's really doing actively to hurt or insult you or anything like that, I think that you both can contribute positively to this. When she's pulling away, don't pursue or try to get her to come back but at the same time, if she's in that mode, she needs to understand not to take it out on you either. So I think I agree that you need to talk it out with her and find a way to deal with it together when she's in that phase.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
shezbut