View Single Post
Maven
Pirate Goddess

Member Since Oct 2005
513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2012 at 03:44 AM

I feel sex is a need for men and women, even if it won't kill you to not get it. I think it promotes good health overall (as long as you don't contract any STDs or infections). However, my sex drive has gone way down as I've gotten older. I was very interested in sex as a teen and young adult, and now I want to want it, but my body doesn't crave it like before. I am depressed over it, because I want those wonderful feelings back.

Having said all that, Ladyzero, your bf is a jackass. I don't care how horny he gets, if he's supposed to be in a relationship with you, then he shouldn't be getting sex from other people. (I feel masturbation is ok, though.) Men don't die from not having sex, and when they feel they need sex, they can do something about it without cheating on you. If you do not feel like having sex, you shouldn't have it. He can take it or leave it. If he wants to be in a relationship with you, then he has to accept your desires and limits, too. If he won't, then he needs to go find someone else.

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream.

Equal Rights Are Not Special Rights

Maven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Ladyzero

Thanks for this!
Ladyzero