View Single Post
indiansummer

Member Since Sep 2006
Default Sep 07, 2006 at 05:17 PM

No, she hasn't arrived here yet.. The 17 yr old BF has been removed from the situation today, however, and put on a bus back across the country to where she picked him up. She's with her mother again now, but there is so much trouble there that the phone here rings off the hook. I don't know if BP runs in families or not, but the mother is in about the same shape as the daughter, with the added complication of alcohol and pain med abuse. You can probably imagine the calls we're getting. The only silver lining to the two of them being in the same house for the time being is that the chances are good that one will call the police on the other before it's all over with. Maybe that will force this to a head and we can start getting some help. The daughter has put the mother in the hospital before (baseball bat vs. ankle), so we can only pray that no one gets hurt this time. In the meantime, I'm wondering what kind of emotional problems the rest of us are going to have before this boils over. (I'm exagerating here, but not by much I don't want to subject everyone to the daily episodes of "As the World Turns," but that's certainly what it's turning into, isn't it?
indiansummer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote