View Single Post
Maven
Pirate Goddess

Member Since Oct 2005
513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2012 at 03:21 AM

I think men and women (or the same sex if you're gay or bi) should have sex together as long as BOTH want it. If a woman has no desire for sex but continues to give it to her husband, eventually, she'll become resentful. It really makes me sick, hamster, that you are putting all the of problems on Ladyzero, and let the man get away with not being understanding. They BOTH need to communicate and couples therapy would be a good thing for them to try. Both partners need to try to do things for each other; it's not just a woman's "job" to sexually satisfy and serve her husband, any more than it's a man's job to work and bring home the money. Both are equally responsible for everything.

Also, there are more reasons than just a uterine prolapse for a woman to not be able to have sex. I have pain with intercourse, but no doctor I've ever seen has been able to tell me why. Gynecological visits are torture. If a woman was raped, she may not be able to have sex, at least psychologically.

Women and men need to work together and complement each other. One does not get to be a taker while the other is a giver.

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream.

Equal Rights Are Not Special Rights

Maven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, shezbut, venusss