View Single Post
confusedlady88

Member Since Nov 2012
1 hugs
given
Trophy Nov 29, 2012 at 09:09 PM

Hey girl, i understand in a sense how you feel... im not tall like you, im 5ft 2 but i am skinny too and cant gain weight, i am now 24 years old and i look like im 12, i hate it so much...
your in your prime time, high school shouldnt be about finding a boyfriend...you need to go out and have fun with your friends. Find yourself. Trust me something i wish i did more of. I had a 2 year relationship my jr and senior year of high school and i lost most of my friends and after highschool they all moved away and went on to better things while i found out my ex cheated on me. Guys arent everything at all, no offense to guys out there.
You will find the right guy soon enough when you are ready Dont go searching for a guy that will only bring you heartbreak and make u more confused
a guy will find you when you least expect it.
I am in a 5 year relationship gave the guy my all, lost who i was and now i dont know how to get out of it. i just want to be single. I want to make friends again and find who i am.
You have the chance to become someone you always wanted, focus on school and a career afterwords because life is short and i wish someone told me that, but i was just like you i just wanted someone to love me and be with me because i didnt want to be alone, but you need to be happy with yourself before anyone can make you happy and before you can make them happy.
i dont know if this helps you at all...BUT you need to live your life go out have fun make friends and soon enough you will find the perfect one. Dont listen to what people say to you bout ur weight thats not their problem they are either jealous of you or they have bad self-esteem themselves. you are beautiful no matter what! you are unique in your own special way!!!
TRUST ME!!!
confusedlady88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous33150, downandlonely